Nova Scotia Nominee Program
The following streams allow for immigration to Nova Scotia:
Physician – This includes general practitioners, family physicians, and specialist physicians.
Entrepreneur – You must have a net worth of at least $600,000 CAD; and You must be able to invest at least $150,000 CAD of your own money to establish a business in Nova Scotia.
International Graduate Entrepreneur – Applicants must be recent graduates of a Nova Scotia university or the Nova Scotia Community College. They must have already started or bought a Nova Scotia business and operated it for at least a year.
International Graduates in Demand –
For recent international graduates whose skills and education match specific National Occupational Classification (NOC) job categories:
- NOC 3413: nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates
- NOC 4214: early childhood educators and assistants
Skilled Worker – You must have at least one year of related work experience to be eligible. Occupations in Demand.
- NOC 3413: Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- NOC 7511: Transport truck drivers
- NOC 7521: Heavy equipment operators (except crane
- NOC 7611: Construction trades helpers and labourers
Express Entry – Applicants must have at least one year of experience working in Nova Scotia in a high skilled occupation.